8:00-5:00 Check in- 7:15am
Visa, M/C, Amex, Discover
13601 North Freeway
Ft. Worth, TX 76177
817 491 5000
1431 Greenway Dr.
Irving, TX 75038
972 582 1800
FAAST Program Manager:
Door prize winner: DOUG WHALEN won admission to our 2012 Seminar
A big THANK YOU to all that attended the seminar on 2/26/11
If you did not receive your card with your certificate, the FAA will mail it to you.
It may take till the end of March to get it back, they are working very hard to renew everyone.
Visa, M/C, Amex & Discover
Call to Register-
Please provide the following info:
Name on Certificate:
Name on Badge: (what you normally go by)
Attended in 2011: Yes or No
Air Salvage will KEEP everything from the 2012 seminar that you will need to renew in 2013
Dallas and FTW Reps will be here to answer questions
NOT A RENEWAL YEAR
To renew you must meet 1-4 below PLUS 1 of the 5 activities listed. The form I sent you is to show that you have been actively engaged. If you have only done 1 annual each year then put that on this form. The FAA wants to see any and all activity you have done.
(1) Hold a currently effective mechanic certificate with both an airframe rating and a powerplant rating, each of which is currently effective and has been in effect for a total of at least 3 years;
(2) Have been actively engaged, for at least the 2-year period before the date he applies, in maintaining aircraft certificated and maintained in accordance with this chapter;
(3) Have a fixed base of operations at which he may be located in person or by telephone during a normal working week but it need not be the place where he will exercise his inspection authority;
(4) Have available to him the equipment, facilities, and inspection data necessary to properly inspect airframes, powerplants, propellers, or any related part or appliance; and
PLUS you must complete 1 of the 5 activities:
(1) Performed at least one annual inspection for each 90 days that the applicant held the current authority; or
(2) Performed at least two major repairs or major alterations for each 90 days that the applicant held the current authority; or
(3) Performed or supervised and approved at least one progressive inspection in accordance with standards prescribed by the Administrator; or
(4) Attended and successfully completed a refresher course, acceptable to the Administrator, of not less than 8 hours of instruction; or
(5) Passed an oral test by an FAA inspector to determine that the applicant's knowledge of applicable regulations and standards is current.
2011 Course# C-IND-IM-101008-K-006-02
AIR SALVAGE OF DALLAS
1361 FERRIS ROAD
If your email address or mailing address has changed, please contact Holly with your correct contact information.